A celestial sounds
If we look at the science of ancient India, then there is a grand vision of the vast culture of India. The education which teaches us and makes us aware, they are as follows,
Survey Bhavantu Sukhin Survey Santu Niramaya
This higher education is coming only and only from the Vedic period. If we look at the human body, it is an invention of an amazing structure.
Whatever research has been done outside, the same research is done in the human body. If you look at this body, then this creation has originated from sounds. The human body has been created out of Beej Mantras. According to the word Brahma, all the subtle and gross things in the world have all originated from sound. It is believed in the Yoga Sutras that there are 50 basic sounds in this world, the rest of the sounds have originated from these 50 sounds. These basic sounds are also called mantras.
Sanskrit and energy
After studying these mantras in their meditative state, the sages have created a language based on phonetic principles. Which is famous by the name Sanskrit. Sanskrit is such a language, in which human’s throat, teeth, tongue, The original form of all the sounds coming out of the lips and palate can be written in words and can also be heard. It is not possible to do this in any other language of the world. There are a total of 51 characters in the Sanskrit language, which are written in the Brahmi script. This ability is of this language, which is due to the alphabet made on a scientific basis. When one purely recites Sanskrit, there is a full of energy effect on the body of that person. Not only this, but it also has a subtle effect on those who listen to the pure pronunciation of this language. is reputed. The Vedas have the highest place. The person who listens to the original texts of Veda Purana, Ramayana, Gita, then its effect has been seen on his body. Educated in Banaras. Madonna says that, after learning this language’s pure pronunciation, she felt like this, after teaching Sanskrit, she developed the power of hearing.
Sorry, today Sanskrit language is not recognized as much as English. Sanskrit was the national language of the whole of India during ancient times, later it disappeared. According to a survey, the number of people who speak and understand Sanskrit in India is only 10 to 12 thousand people. Many kinds of research have been done in Germany to make the Sanskrit language alive. This is the need in India also. Indians living in America have started teaching the Sanskrit language thereby opening an institution of Sanskrit in New Jersey city.
Some interesting facts about the Sanskrit language.
Knowing these 20 facts about Sanskrit, you will be proud to be an Indian. Today we are telling you some such facts about Sanskrit, which will make any Indian proud.
- Sanskrit is considered the mother of all languages.
- Sanskrit is the official language of Uttarakhand.
- Sanskrit was the national language of India before the Arab intervention.
- According to NASA, Sanskrit is the clearest language spoken on earth.
- Sanskrit has more words than any other language in the world. At present, there are 102 billion 78 crores 50 lakh words in the Sanskrit dictionary.
- Sanskrit is a wonderful treasure trove for any subject. For example, there are more than 100 words in Sanskrit for the elephant itself.
- NASA has 60,000 written on palm leaves in Sanskrit. There are manuscripts on which NASA is researching.
- In July 1987, Forbes Magazine considered Sanskrit as the best language for computer software.
- In Sanskrit, the sentence is completed in the least number of words as compared to any other language.
- Sanskrit is the only language in the world that uses all the muscles of the tongue to speak.
- According to American Hindu University, a person who talks in Sanskrit will be free from diseases like BP, diabetes, cholesterol etc. By talking in Sanskrit, the nervous system of the human body is always active so that the person’s body has a positive charge. Activates with (Positive Charges).
- Sanskrit is also helpful in speech therapy, it increases concentration.
- People of Muttur village in the Karnataka state of India speak only in Sanskrit.
- Sudharma was the first Sanskrit newspaper, which was started in 1970. Its online version is still available today.
- There is a demand for a large number of Sanskrit speakers in Germany. Sanskrit is taught in 16th universities in Germany
Sanskrit is a language of the future.
Aham Vidyalaya Gachami.
Schools are important.
There is no difference in the meaning of the above three. You will be surprised to know that the method of solving maths questions by computer i.e. Algorithms is made in Sanskrit and not in English. The 6th and 7th Generation Super Computers being built by NASA scientists will be based on the Sanskrit language which will be ready by 2034. Learning Sanskrit sharpens the mind and increases the power of memorization. Therefore, in many schools in London and Ireland, Sanskrit has been made a Compulsory Subject. At present, Sanskrit is taught in technical education courses in at least one university in more than 17 countries of the world.
You will be proud to study Sanskrit.